Morning Read: Are LAUSD students really ready for college?
LA School Report | February 26, 2016
Your donation will help us produce journalism like this. Please give today.
Editorial: Are LAUSD students really ready for college?
The time is up in the LAUSD time table to get every student to earn a D or better in college prep classes. Are the students ready?
Los Angeles Times
- UCLA or USC? Where are you better protected against an active shooter?,City Watch
- How high school would be different if students could design it, Hechinger Report
- How US academia steers black students out of science, New York Post
- Book autographed by Martin Luther King Jr. unearthed in Grant High library, LAUSD Daily
- In an impoverished Silicon Valley neighborhood, a bold approach to preschool, KPCC
- It’s not cool to make fun of those ‘poorly educated’ voters Donald Trump loves, Huffington Post
- We need more evidence in order to create effective pre-K programs, Brookings
- Another trophy for Granada Hills Charter High School, LAUSD Daily