Morning Read: Who’s advising Donald Trump on education anyway? Is anyone?
LA School Report | June 17, 2016
Your donation will help us produce journalism like this. Please give today.
Looking over some of the things Trump has said and not said about education
There’s still a mystery swirling at the center of the Trump platform: education. Rarely has a politician successfully gotten this far after saying so little about our nation’s classrooms. By Carolyn Phenicie, The 74
- State budget heads to Gov. Brown: How education fared, EdSource
- Working out 4 hours after studying may help your brain remember stuff, Huffington Post
- The daunting struggle to diversify elite public high schools, PBS
- Judge upholds suspension of student who chewed pastry into the shape of a gun, Washington Post
- Assistive technology can help students overcome, EdWeek
- Pasadena Unified refocuses on 710 Freeway tunnel fight, Pasadena Now
- LAUSD braces for fight over state funding for students with disabilities, Education Dive
- How some students who refused to take high-stakes standardized tests are being punished, Washington Post
- Teen with autism receives 10,000 birthday cards after plea, LA Times
- Want to teach in Hawaii? They’re hiring — and probably recruiting in a city near you, The 74