Morning Read: King to hold town hall Tuesday in San Fernando Valley
LA School Report | February 29, 2016
Your donation will help us produce journalism like this. Please give today.
LA schools chief to hold town hall Tuesday in San Fernando Valley
The town hall, part of a promised “listening tour,” will allow new LA Unified Superintendent Michelle King to share her vision for the nation’s second largest school district.
Los Angeles Daily News, by Dana Bartholomew
- Are synthetic playing surfaces hazardous to athletes’ health? Los Angeles Times
- Why won’t California track where $13 billion went? San Diego Union-Tribune
- Navigating the legal threats posed by LCAPs, Cabinet Report
- The myth of the hero teacher, New York Times
- With fewer members, a diminished political role for Wisconsin unions, New York Times