Morning Read: Why LAUSD’s graduation rate may hit 80%
LA School Report | February 24, 2016
Your donation will help us produce journalism like this. Please give today.
Why L.A. Unified’s graduation rate is expected to soar this year
The projected graduation rate could rise as high as 80%, compared with last year’s 74%, according to LAUSD officials.
Los Angeles Times, by Howard Blume
- S.F. board unanimously backs condom access in middle school, San Francisco Chronicle
- Welcome to the Local Control Funding Formula guide, EdSource
- San Francisco students walk out, citing racism at school, NBC Los Angeles
- Los Angeles’ bold move to reform special education, PBS
- Study in your PJs? What a high school ‘Work From Home Day’ looks like, NPR
- Fault lines emerge on putting new federal education law into practice, The 74